As Relationship Banker IV:
* Assigns work to and reviews the job performance of Branch personnel. Makes authoritative recommendations on the hiring, promotion, discipline or discharge of Branch personnel in concurrence with Director of Retail Banking and the Market Area President.
* Conducts regular staff meetings to share information and keep staff lines of communication open and resolves problems.
* Maintains a high level of knowledge and procedural expertise in various deposit programs to assist other Bank staff with technical problems and makes recommendations.
* Demonstrates personal and interpersonal behavior, attitude, judgment, communication and initiative with customers and employees in order to ensure a high level of professionalism and promotes team spirit throughout the Bank. .
* Handles overdraft issues for assigned customers.
* Performs Wire Transfers within assigned authority which is typically equal to or in excess of Relationship Banker III as approved by Senior Management.
* Demonstrates good organizational and time-management skills and possesses the ability to see a project through to completion with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of customer service/teller operations to coordinate the daily functioning of the Branch.
* May act independently, within the limits of Bank policy and the guidelines set by Branch Administration or Branch Operations in carrying out all assigned responsibilities and duties.
* May be assigned special projects to assist in Branch Operations or other areas of the Bank.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Five or more years’ previous RB experience or equivalent experience.
* Must have worked in a financial institution for a minimum of five years.
* Demonstrates professional personal and interpersonal behavior; maintains a positive attitude; exercises sound judgment, maintains effective communications; shows initiative with customers and employees and ensures a high level of professionalism throughout the branch; promotes team spirit throughout the Bank.
* Possesses good organizational and time-management skills and the ability to see a project through to completion with minimal supervision.
* A thorough knowledge of customer service/teller operations to coordinate the daily functioning of the Branch.
* High School education/equivalent or higher
* Excellent customer service skills; enjoys working with people
* Excellent communication both written and verbal
* Professional appearance and manner
* Cash handling, sales and customer service background
* Energy, Drive, Ambition and Initiative
* Learns From Mistakes
* Puts People at Ease
* Gets Information, Making Sense of It; Identifies problems and finds solutions
* Knowledge: Banking, Financial, Trade and Business
* Maintains Clear Communication with Customer
* Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
Physical Demands- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands and fingers to feel or handle equipment and files; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment- The work environment may be at desk or behind a Teller line in plain view for immediate customer service. The environment can get noisy during pay days and holidays. All areas are air conditioned and heated. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions